Wednesday 17 April 2013

Another University's approach to sharing: A link to "access to scholarships for persons 13+"

KU Plaza

http://www.udayton.edu/flyersfirst/financialaid/resources/index.php

In comparing the styles of sharing /giving by Duquense University and Unviersity of Dayton, I had to pause, save the draft and revisit what I was seeing, as at a glance access to aid/scholarships was not apparent.  Then I started viewing the links such as:
I was especially intrigued by Scholarship Experts which is accessed on External Scholarships, whereby you can access a scholarship for $3000. This applies to those who are thirteen years (13) and older. Imagine how this can help students!

In short, I think that there are many different ways to give anything, sometimes the method and means of giving may be apparent and sometimes either may not be.




No comments:

Post a Comment