Sunday 27 November 2016

Christmas Planning Tip November 25, 2016 - Tradition versus Cash Flows

One of our traditions has been to make punch a creme with a local rum and make it close to Christmas either when the ham is being baked or when the house has been thoroughly cleaned and the tree is being put up...

This year my mom & I made half of the usual batch of punch a creme using most of a bottle of imported duty free rum which has been in storage for several years (waiting to be tried out) and the Christmas tree is up, decorated and lit.

The house is still being cleaned room by room and I have spent less than what I would have spent in the past...

At this time, there is no question of should we buy a new tree or more decorations and every night I am enjoying the lit tree.

When December reaches, I would be in a state of much more calm, peace and hopefully joyous....

Have a happy, holy and joyous Christmas everyone.... Advent will soon be here...

No comments:

Post a Comment