Friday 13 April 2018

A visit to the St. James Library - Project Management A Strategic Planning Approach

I visited the St. James Library late in the afternoon, to return a book which had been located and to restart my formal reading.

My first choice of books to borrow was a children's cook book with beautiful pictures of children working on various snacks, breads and cookies. ( Yes, lots of learning there)

My second choice after much wandering around the upper floor which had a Young Adult Reading section and returning to the ground floor was a Project Management "A Strategic Planning Approach" (PM) book by Paul D Gardiner  which was published by Palgrave Macmillan in 2005. Here is a link to Amazon which would allow you to view the book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Project-Management-Strategic-Planning-Approach/dp/0333982223

While the PM book has ten (10) chapters which carry information which can assist in our lives be it our "donor self", our learning and growing self, my reason for borrowing the book was  because I  believed that I could  read the "stories" or the case studies as the formal learning persons would term the stories in the time allotted and I would accomplish some development, that is if I could not read and absorb the whole book.

So here is a list of the titles of the stories or Project Management In Action  which were placed from the back of the book, that is the last chapter to the front or the first chapter:

So read and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment